GIC Assistant Manager General Series of 10
- May 1, 2017, midnight to Sept. 1, 2017, midnight
This Course Contains:
- 10 Part A Higher Order Reasoning Ability / Critical Thinking Mock Test
- 10 Part B Objective Mock Test
- 10 Part C English Descriptive Mock Test
- Part A
- Higher Order Reasoning (40 Ques 40 marks, 30 minutes)
- Part B (80 questions, 20 in each subject, 80 marks, 60 minutes)
- General Awareness
- Numerical Ability and Computer literacy
- Part C
- English Descriptive Test for Essay, Precise and Comprehension (3 Questions, 30 marks, 60 minutes).
The GIC Asst Manager Course is specifically designed for practice based on exact exam pattern containing High Quality Practice Questions. This package contains set of 10 mock tests (each 1 for Part A, part B and part C).
Once you take the exam, you will get detailed report containing cut-off analysis, time analysis, subjectwise analysis and detailed solutions etc.