SSC Stenographer Tier-1
SSC Stenographer Tier 1 Exam Pattern For Computer Based Test
The first stage of SSC Stenographer exam (for both Grade C and Grade D) is the Computers Based Test (CBT). The various sections, number of questions, and maximum marks for the CBT are tabulated below:
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern For CBT
Number of Questions/Maximum Marks
All the exams of SSC Stenographer Tier-1
Starts - Jan 1, 2019Ends - Jan 1, 2021
- 200 questions
Important Points To Remember For SSC Stenographer Computer Based Test
- The questions for the CBT will be of Multiple Choice Type.
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
- There is penalty for wrong answer. 1/4th of the mark assigned to a question will be deducted for incorrect answer.
- There is no negative marking for questions not answered.
- The total time duration for the CBT is 2 hours.
- The exam is not separately timed, i.e. the three sections of the exam will not have separate time slots during which the sections should be finished.
- Except for the English section, the other sections will be available bilingually, i.e. in Hindi and English.
- It is to be noted that extra 40 minutes(ie, 2hours 40 minutes) is the total time duration allotted for the person with disabilities (benchmark disabilities such as blindness, locomotory disability and cerebral palsy).